Wednesday 2 May 2012

Different for a day


I am brimming with notes of a song to sing and don't know how i will sing it.
I am touching the skies and zooming to the universe
Bringing down with me new visions, new worlds and the heart of creative intelligence.
I am confident of what i see and bold to speak of it
I am joyous in my discoveries and shouting on the tops of their lungs the unspoken realms of their desire
When the vision dies, so do I, and I will never let this be
For I am constant to eternity to be faithful
No thing, nor circumstance will I allow to deter me from embracing with newness 
The defeat of my fears and sorrows and the amazing exceedingly joyful tomorrows.
Live it,
speak it,
Be it, I must,
Must dare to be different,
Even for a day.
Artwork by Bie Cookey titled 'Different for a day'-this title was the inspiration for the poem

No comments:

Post a Comment