Friday 29 July 2016

Gratitude- Just praising you in the utmost height

Lord I am so grateful
For one more time of confirmation of healing
You are marvellous Lord 
And my heart leaps for joy
Could I ever thank you enough
Or show the heights of my praise ?
For you are faithful 
And I count you reliable
I say it again and again
Your miracles are as endless
As your love is great
Awesome, wonderful, majestic and powerful
You show yourself mighty and incredible 
I am singing, and dancing, and bowing low
Just worshipping you
Just praising you in the utmost height 

6 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog.
    Beautiful praise to our Creator!

    Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Tammy, many thanks for your comment. Indeed I praise the Lord for all He has done. Blessings to you.
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great prayer my sister.
    Great prayer

    ReplyDelete
  4. francisca@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola, deseas ganar dinero siendo representante de ventas en tu pais de soluciones informaticas? no dejes de contactarme por whasapp al 8492077714.

    visita nuestra pagina web y enterate de todas las soluciones que tenemos a tu disposicion.
    www.PraySoft.net.

    Empresa de desarrollo de Software, Soluciones Web, Aplicaciones Moviles, Mineria de Datos, Hosting seguro, Gana Dinero en Internet

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the Best way to explore the royal and cultural Heritage of India is to take upGolden Triangle tour package in India.

    ReplyDelete