Friday 10 February 2017

God is love 1John 4:16

We do not realize how much God loves us and is actually with us, so when pain comes, we feel alone and don't realize His loving arms are there all the time. My turning point was realizing that in the depths of my worst challenges God was there. He told me very clearly that He sees everything I suffer, and that I should rest in Him. When your maker tells you that 'eternity cannot contain the magnitude of the love I have for you Lara' . All bets are off, no questions asked, I received the knowledge of God's love as simply as that. Thereafter , even to the threat of my very life, I could be calm and confident and my fear and panic turned into perseverance  as God gave me grace to endure. 

We can endure an infinite amount of pain while resting in God, because His power is endless and mighty and we actually have it within us already. It is in our spiritual DNA. We are made in His image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment