Friday 20 March 2015

Bible mis quotes



After my devotion this morning, I was thinking over what I had just read and how it applied to me and my life. It occurred to me that several bible passages are quoted out of context, and I have done this on many occassions. I searched 'bible misquotes' and really enjoyed the write up who's link I am posting here. 

This is worth thinking about In order to get a fuller, perhaps more accurate interpretation of scripture. It shows clearly that the contexts in which the original texts were written matter.
Click on the link below.

http://www.faithstreet.com/onfaith/2014/04/01/five-bible-verses-you-need-to-stop-misusing/31534


Happy reading! 
Please read the comments posted by various people as well, there are a series of interesting perspectives which may assist you in moulding your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment