Sunday 6 August 2017

All of Creation is waiting for you



I was profoundly affected by a scripture I read yesterday because of a deep realization and understanding of its meaning. I found myself crying as I realized why I did not die from two deadly diseases. Oh my Father God!πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ
 Glory and honour to you as I bow. I realized that this is a mandate to go all out with no holds barred to be what ALL of creation is WAITING in eager EXPECTATION to be revealed in me. 
Here is the scripture:-
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 

For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 

Romans 8:18c-19 | NIV

I also understand why a song by @nkmaduforo, beautifully rendered by her at church stirred my heart as I listened to the lyrics and watched the awesome  interpretations in modern dance that was going on as Nk sang. 

To anyone reading this. 
The world is waiting eagerly for you to be revealed. I pray that you get a clear revelation of who and what that you is, that is yet to be unveiled. May you have a sense of fulfillment as you do your purpose walk entering into new levels of expression, and enter into a place of joy and contentment. 
Amen πŸ™πŸΎ

No comments:

Post a Comment