Thursday 6 July 2017

Cumulative explosion- hidden angst




Continuing on from the post about my outburst at the supermarket, the Holy Spirit spoke these words into my heart this morning. I titled it 
CUMULATIVE EXPLOSION
Sometimes when someone snaps at you, it has very little to do with you or what triggered the snapping. It could just be a culmination of accumulated issues from the day, or deep rooted angst that is unresolved. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡


 So the question is 'what unresolved angst are you and I harboring, known and unknown?' Can we invite the Holy Spirit to show us? Will we allow 'The Lord of our hearts' room to work these things out?  My thoughts are that this is the road map to getting rid of 'non growth producing ways' God being mine and your helper. Amen πŸ™πŸΎ 

No comments:

Post a Comment